Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day N Nite Tripper--Brought to you by EB


Kid Cudi vs The Beatles
Day N Nite Tripper by TheProfessor

Class,
Today's lesson is brought to you with a nod to a friend of mine, Masco. He is the owner and operator of a design company called Elev8ted Basiks, at the moment specializing in selling great t-shirts. He designed my logo that appears on the site. Today is a good day to go over and check out his blog, his online store and become a fan on Facebook where you can receive updates on new products. The websites appear below.

And while we're talking about promotion, send The Academy to someone you know today. I've been expanding a lot within the last week, so keep that trend going by passing on this site to your friends and keep the play count going up.

I've been getting some requests for Cudi, so I had to oblige. If anyone has any requests, send them in to ThePr0fess0rsAcademy@gmail.com. All I need is one song to work with and I'll fill in the rest.

-The Prof

Elev8ted Basiks Blog

Elev8ted Basiks Store

No comments:

Post a Comment