Saturday, January 30, 2010

Recitation- 1/30/10

Class,
I just wanted to check in and thank you for keeping up with your homework. My songs have gotten about 150 plays just this week. I appreciate your support.

Also, I wanted to encourage you to comment on songs so I can get your feedback. Good or bad, I'll consider it and hopefully get you more songs that you enjoy. In that same vein, feel free to email me at ThePr0fess0rsAcademy@gmail.com with any suggestions for songs you want me to work with. I'll do my best to accommodate your requests as quickly as I can.

Every Saturday, I'll post a Study Hall, where I'll try to put up songs that you can bang at your parties or pregames. Today, considering the weather in and around 215, I figured "Snow" would be appropriate.

Once again, thanks for the support and keep checking in. I'll keep posting songs so let me know what you think.

Study hard.

-The Prof

No comments:

Post a Comment